mardi 28 octobre 2014

Hello from Orange County, CA!!!

Hello Everyone!



Hope all is well. Before I go on...... I have a confession to make. I didn't follow SMF.net protocol and got banned!!! (Nice way to start off right?). After sending them a sincere email apologizing for my limited knowledge. They allowed me back and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you who ever you are!. Anyhow, I figured I should re introduce myself the proper way. My name is Ed, I'm an credit underwriter for a finance company and decided to join this forum to contribute my two cents about small business funding. I've read post where people can't find a loan, because of their poor credit and I want to tell people, that it's not the end of the world, there are other funding options out there.



Anyways, In terms of my interests, I enjoy hiking, camping, running, working out, traveling. Pretty much a lot of out doors activities.



I am excited to be on board... =)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire