vendredi 28 novembre 2014

A simplier way to travel and plan vacations/the idea behind it

Hello everyone, my name is Joshua Cortigiano. This post is not intended to promote my website or business in any way, I'm just showing you another way to travel/vacation and would appreciate your opinion of my company. To start I am currently enrolled at NVCC and wanted to find a way to make some extra money online so I looked into affiliate marketing. The name of my business is Trusted Vacationing. This is how it works. I have created 4 categories on my website, the categories are Top Travel Agents, Family Vacation Packages, Couple Retreat Packages, and Theme Park Packages. When you click on the Top Travel Agents Tab you will come across worldwide services to book hotels, flights and rental cars. You will also come across a world wide service to book all-inclusive stays. If you would like to vacation you can start by clicking on any 3 of our vacation categories. Here you will find enjoyable destinations from all around the world. Under the destinations you will find a way to book hotels, flights, and rental cars. This website is intended to give a targeted audience ideas and advice. I am trying to target the industry demands and work from there.

Thanks Everyone! The website is http://ift.tt/1vtmIkN




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire