lundi 17 novembre 2014

Greetings from Toronto

Hello everyone,



My name is Wojtek and I'm on here from Toronto, Canada! Been lurking the site for a long time and finally decided to enter into the fray and hopefully contribute.



My small business includes a small rental property here in the GTA, and I work full time. My wife also runs her own business of a home/office cleaning firm which is growing at a nice and steady pace which she's comfortable with.



I'm also looking at expanding my father's contracting business as to date it's been mainly for friends and through word of mouth but we are looking at growing and doing more work together in order to get the business more sustainable, and hopefully moving away from the working for someone else world!



Looking forward to my time here!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire