vendredi 21 novembre 2014

New member from New Hampshire

Hi Everyone,



My name is John Mock and I am the proud owner of a new small business, TimeSheetify.com. So small in fact, I'm the only employee! My product is a web application aimed at simplifying time recording for small businesses. We have a simple set of core features at a low price point.



Hoping to connect with others on this forum to get tips on running a small business as well as hopefully get some feedback on my product. Also would love to share my experiences starting and running a company.



Here's a link to my product if anyone would like to check it out: TimeSheetify Online Time Sheets Made Simple!



Any comments are welcome, I really want to make the best product possible.



Thanks again for welcoming me to this community!

John




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire