mardi 11 novembre 2014

How would you promote a nonprofit?

Rather than claim to know it all, I will ask the people who have more business experience than me.



How would you promote a non-profit? I am registered in Florida and have a solicitation license. I will have a website up shortly, along with social media sites.



The only idea I've had so far is to rent venues for fundraising events and I have spoken to a self-proclaimed "event planner" about that.



Do you have any other ideas?



It is for spinal cord injuries. We give money to stem cell research programs. I tried to find individuals living with spinal cord injuries, but they surprisingly did not want the help of my charity, so that is why I decided just to give to research.



We are not 501(c)3 yet, but the first $400 I raise will probably go to that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire