dimanche 23 novembre 2014

Hello, my name is Amanda

Good Evening Everyone!



My name is Amanda and I eventually want to start my own consulting company. I am a subject matter expert in corporate training, business analytics and Salesforce. For now, I am going to be creating a blog to share information with small business owners so I can help other people who want to put the blood and sweat into building their own company.



I would like to get the following out of this forum:


  • What issues other small business owners have had starting their companies

  • What are some areas that small business owners would like free information about

  • Would small business owners even be interested in the information I can provide






Thank you for taking the time to read!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire