jeudi 27 novembre 2014

Stock Market Trading And Purchasing For Teens?

Hello! :D



For a while now I have been very interested in the stock market. For about a year now I have been in the works of starting a company with two other friends. We're now at the point of incorporating as a C-Corp in our state. I am going to purchase a large number of stock in our company once ready, but before I do that I want to experiment with other company's stock. The problem is, most companies (E-Trade, Scottrade, etc.) all require you to be 18. I read a little into it, and you apparently can't legally purchase stock without an adult. I'm not 100% on this, since my uncle purchased stock in RadioShack when he was 17. How would I go about this as a minor? I'm not 18 just yet, but by the time the company incorporates, I'll still be under 18. Any advice?



THANKS




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire