lundi 24 novembre 2014

Any thoughts on Angie's List?

I love Angie's List not only for the opportunity to have reviews posted about my business on a reputable site for all to see but also because I like giving reviews. I actually saved a couple hundred dollars recently when my old insurance company tried to bill me for something I vehemently disagreed with. I told them I was going to put them on A.L. and their regional manager called me immediately and treated me like a king lol....and waived the bill!



Unfortunately they seem to make us hustle for reviews, as only one or two reviews for a company may not even show up. I've happily told a couple of small businesses that I was so thrilled with them that I was going to put them on Angie's List only to realize that since it was the only review posted it wouldn't show up, which is such a shame. Do you have any thoughts?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire