mardi 18 novembre 2014

Dream is to open a Medical Supply business

Quickly, I am a 24 year old out of school working construction. The pay is ok with opportunity for me to ultimately go as far as I want. However, I have no interest in the work. I was a sales two in college for a medical rental/supply company and loved the work. Interacting with hospital staff, completing orders before they were due, and helping establish new territory. It was exciting. I have the ultimate dream of creating my own company in this area. Maybe starting small with buying beds, wheelchairs, alarms, toilets etc abs renting them out and delivering them for profit.



I am looking to start my own medical equipment company in the next year or two. I have a means of transporting said supplies and a large warehouse for storage and cleaning. However, I don't have much of a clue in what the start-up cost will need to be registering my business, establishing relationships with hospitals and nursing homes etc and would like some help if it is available. Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire