mardi 18 novembre 2014

New Member in this forum

Hello Everyone,



My name is Richard Richardson and I want to really have my business legal and firing at all cylinders. I started my computer repair business when I was 7 in my neighborhood. Currently I am 21 and I am a college student at Hilbert majoring in business. I am well known in my community I want to figure out ways to really get it out. I noted different ways I expand ways with my business eg. offering cleaning services(cleaning hardware & software), photo restoration,consulting, and others. I was thinking what marketing and advertising strategies would you guys prefer? I live in Upstate New York and there are programs that I need help with. I heard having an LLC is best for small business and I also need insight on using Legal Zoom. One more thing I have a website in progress and I don't know what I should use when it comes to hosting it.



Thanks for the help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire