vendredi 21 novembre 2014

Let me be your Marketing Director!

Hey everyone!

My name is Lisa. I have an insane passion for helping people find their VOICE through building their brand. I am starting an online service to offer JUST THAT! With 10 years of experience working with large companies, start up companies, saving companies... I am bringing it all to you.



In beta phase so wanted to offer free services to start and connect with people around the world.



What's on offer:



A skype brief with me to discuss your business plan, visions, dreams, goals - and most importantly, who you are!

I can then offer you advice and structure to get started on:



Social Media

Copywriting

SEO

Graphic Design

Brand aesthetics

Demographic identification

Marketing strategies



Think of me (and my team) be your BRAND TEAM! We kick ass at what we do, let us help you get kick ass too!



lisacknox@gmail.com




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire