mardi 11 novembre 2014

Question to those more experienced in residential real estate than me...

As you may know, I want to invest in residential real estate. I am still going back and forth between "real" homes and mobile homes.



I know that there are all kinds of things that can happen and that I should expect the unexpected, but if I plan for the unexpected, shouldn't it work out like I hope?



I have a MS Excel formula that I made that I put variables in to, and in a perfect world, things should work out this way. I realize that perfect conditions probably won't exist, but the "imperfect" conditions are taken into account in the formula.



I tried to attach my Excel formula, which is a .xlsx file, but it said invalid. Any reason why this is invalid?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire