vendredi 21 novembre 2014

Venture Creations- Social Media Maintenance and Promotion

Hello all!



My name is Sam Hogan and I am the single salesperson for Venture Creations, a small social media company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We started out with a successful DVD production and did a great job managing and promoting our products on social media. We did so well that other business owners started to ask us what we would charge to maintain and promote their businesses social media page(s) as well. This was the start of Venture Creations. We are in our fifth year of business and really looking to expand.



My business aside- I really do have a passion for small businesses and consider them to be the backbone to the economy. I look forward to hearing everyone's stories and gaining knowledge through the experiences of other business owners!



Thanks for reading!



Sam Hogan




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire