samedi 8 novembre 2014

Could you help me with naming?

Hello! I'm entrepreneur from Russia. I started to learn English 1,5 yers ago, and I need help :)

I'm preparing to start up new online service. It will be a MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) provider.

The goal of this project is learning some fresh new knowledge, which are unavailable with traditional education yet, because these ones are such new.

"Social media marketing" for example, or "Modern ways of Conflict Resolution", or "History of rock music" and anything from other authors.

And now I have to choose a name (domain) of this project. I have 9 favourite variants:



FunToSkill.com

WillSkill.com

Skillar.com

UnSkill.com

UniLore.com

GotLore.com

AveLore.com

BidLore.com

LearnFor.com



As a native speakers, can you help me understand these deeper and make out the best one?

What do you think about each of list?

What associations do you have with them?

Which of these are sound good?

Which of these are remembered well?

Which of these are definitely unsuitable and why?



I'm really thankful for your any help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire