jeudi 5 mars 2015

How to market ONE holiday product

Hi All,



I'd love any feedback as I am officially spinning my wheels.



I am having ONE novelty product manufactured. It's mainly a holiday product. There isn't anything out there like this so people wouldn't think to search for this product.



I will most likely be selling on Amazon (first fulfilling by merchant (myself)) and also possibly trying the Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) program.



I just have no idea how to drive people to my product since they would never think to search for it. It currently doesn't exist and there really isn't anything similar to it right now. I'm thinking of buying ad space through Amazon's Sponsored Ad program, but even then I need keywords that people would search for to find my product.



I would start a Facebook page for the product, but it would be quite boring - with one picture of the product. Doesn't make sense.



Twitter? Instagram?



Anyone been in the same position?



Thank you so much! I fear having boxes upon boxes in my garage with no sales in sight....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire