vendredi 6 mars 2015

Question to Web/Tech Folks

I recently started my own business and it has nothing to do with technology or web design or the like but I may have an interesting opportunity ahead of me and wanted to get your thoughts.



I have a very good acquaintance who does some web design and other stuff (I don't know much about any of this) and she does it for an employer part time and then on her own in her free time. She has mentioned more than once about being 100% own her own but she has no desire to sell/market her services. She is very good at what she does, at least to my eye but doesn't want to nor can she promote herself very well.



So the thought I had was this, I was thinking about striking a deal with her. I could do the selling on her behalf (I of course would need some education) we could meet with potential clients as needed together and I could be more of a spokesperson. Then if she makes a deal it would be at her agreed rate and I would take a small percentage for doing leg work.



So for you guys who are doing this on you own do you think that would be something you would be interested in if you were in her shoes? Again, I am only thinking this because she wants to be on her own but at the same times she isn't much of a people person.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire