vendredi 6 mars 2015

Idea Feedback: Clothing Website with verified sizes

I had an idea for a clothing business that I wanted to get some feedback on. Let me know what you think of this idea:



I'm 6'6" 170lbs. Needless to say, finding jeans/pants is always a nightmare for me. Between not having my inseam available in many styles (I'm a 32x36), the jeans I do find that are listed in my size often don't fit because they're shorter/longer than the listed inseam, and they shrink by varying amounts after washing them.



What I want to do is start a website that sells jeans that I have pre-washed and then measured the waist of the jeans and the outseam (the distance from the waist to the bottom of the outside of the leg). The website would list the jeans by their brand name (i.e. Levis 501 Original Fit) and the *actual* measured waist x outseam size for the customer to order.



I would definitely pay a premium for this, because I usually have to buy 2-3 pairs of jeans, and wash them to see if they fit. If they don't fit, I can't return them since I washed them already.



I'm curious if anyone else here would be interested in this website - would you pay a premium to know that a pair of jeans you purchased online have been verified to be the correct size to fit you?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire