mardi 3 mars 2015

switching credit card processors---issues

ive been using pnc bank for my credit card processing....been doing it for 2 1/2 years.....now that i got a smart phone i want to use Square



i call pnc....go through menu's over and over.....wait 20 minutes.....talk to a woman, give her all my info....then she finishes with...i cant cancel it for you...someone else needs to talk to you to cancel.....they will call you back....i ask for the persons name and phone #.....she gives me her 1800 # i used to get her.....i ask to be transferred directly to the person....she says no, but they will call you back immediately....they never call back



they make it so you cant cancel



i ran into this once before with a lead generating service.....i tried to quit that company and they told me my reason didnt fit their criteria and would not cancel for the reason i gave....then hung up on me....i had to cancel my credit card to get away from them



now it looks like im going to have to pay $30 to my bank this week to cancel their access to my bank account...



why do large companies do business this way? how do they get any referrals





anyone have experience with Square...seems awesome and cheap




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire