mardi 3 mars 2015

Young and needing help!

I am 22 and live in northeastern arkansas. My fiancé and I are interested in starting a food delivery service. I am currently unemployed and he has a good job at a local factory. He has talked to his coworkers and they all believe that a food delivery service would be a hit. In my city, the only delivery options are pizza and Chinese. I plan on making deliveries to his workplace next week just to test the waters and see how it goes. I will be charging a $6 delivery fee. If this takes off, what do we need to do to become a legal business and how should we market this? Our target audience would be working people and families. We also live close to a university so there would be great delivery potential there as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire