dimanche 24 mai 2015

Jobseekers allowance whilst setting up business

Hi there,

A question on this.

Basically I have been unemployed for a year looking for work in the marketing sector.

I have also set up my own business early in February which I work on in the evenings. I look for jobs in the day to try and find work to benefit me.

Anyway, In March I had a investor put in some money to my business to help get it set up. I wasn't being paid so I still needed to look for jobs and find some way of getting income. Jobseekers supported me whilst I was trying to sort my income.

As I am going to be starting to trade next week - I am going to be coming off it as I think that would show a form of consistent income which would relate back to my personal assets.

Things are confusing for me. The money in my business bank account is investment rather than anything personal belonging to me (hence I can't use it for paying wages - wish I could).

If I had to come off jobseekers there would be no way of supporting myself unless I got offerred a job which I haven't been yet. I will still be looking for work even though I will come off Jobseekers. But as I am trading I don't think I will be eligible as the business will be making money.

The question that I had and what has just occurred to me, that I didn't realize was that the investment I received at the end of feb - does that account for personal assets? Even though I was unable to support myself on this.

I am kind of a bit confused around the matter as there is nothing which really goes into detail about it.

Anyone who has experience on the matter, I would be grateful to hear from you. I always thought the business was a separate entity. That whilst I was actively looking for work and can prove that then I would be OK with this. Now I find myself in a bit of a grey zone.

Akira.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire