jeudi 28 mai 2015

Marketing Concierge Service - Let me know what do you think about this idea

Hi There,

I'd like you to ask you what you think about my newest business idea: Local Marketing Concierge

Why I started this project:

1) I've been an enterpreneur and also a marketer for some time now. My main business is SEO/PPC/WEB marketing agency (located in Englad & Poland) - during the years of work I discovered that most of other enterpreneurs that I meet everyday really don't know how to find a logo, business card, start a webpage or create fanpage with really low cost. I also know what works best for my customers - so we can always advice in what channel invest the most.

2) I treat this website as side project that will allow me to reach more customers. I figured that creating a free service (up to 0.5 hour of chat) to answer some questions (which can save a lot of time!) will be a good way of helping enterpreneurs and possibly finding customers for my new business.

The enterpreneurs don't know:
- that it takes even few hours to create a company website
- where to look for logo inspirations
- where to find awesome business cards templates
- where to find a freelancer that can fix a website for them
- how to buy really good power point presentation
- who should they talk to if they would like to start
- how to create a simple marketing strategy
- how to measure different marketing channels (internet, leaflets, ads etc.)
- how to start fan page (!)
- how to get quality traffic to their websites
- how to check the agencies that they work with if they're doing good job
- what are the market prices of creating: website, business card, logo, banners, fanpage graphics etc.

And many more...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire