dimanche 24 mai 2015

Teenager starting a Gardening Business (with plan!)

I have done gardening work for various clients and I think I have the skills and tenacity to start a small business that provides cheap gardening work.
There are many parts of gardening that are pure grunt work, such as weeding or putting down mulch, which, lets face it, nobody likes doing. These services are what my business would specialize in.

I would find clients, assign teams of 2 employees to each client . The first job I would go with employees to show them how to do the work.

Me: 18 y/o High School Senior w/ gardening experience
Prospective Business: Garden Maintenance and work
Employees: Four to six 15-17 y/o HS students.
Wages: $12 CAD/hour per gardener. $11 (min adult wage in canada) goes to gardener, $1 goes to me. Money wired to me by email, all employees are paid by me.
Client Base: Already have 2 clients I do work for, more possible from word of mouth or flyers in my area.
Advertising strategy: Flyers, Facebook, kijiji, craigslist, word of mouth. Testimonials are available from my two previous clients.
Legitimacy: Completely under the table
Concerns: Safety risk and liability issues about injuries on the job for my employees.

Any tips for me to make this into a business I can make some money from? I primarily want to do this for the experience, but If I don't make any money from it there is no point having a business at all.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire