samedi 16 mai 2015

Registering a business name...

Hi,

I'm in the process of starting my own business (online shop, workshops). I've read a lot about registering a company name, but I'm no more the wiser. I want to do it properly so I don't have to worry about my company name in the future (that somebody else might register the name etc).

I'm registered as a sole trader as I do freelance work and use my actual name instead of a company name. I've not registered for VAT yet, but would like to do that as soon as possible.

Can somebody talk me through the process of registering a company name (and the costs involved), please? I checked the government website and other sources, but I feel like I'm going round in circles. I would like to register for VAT using my company name, but I'm not sure if the name has to be registered with Company house already or not.

Thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire