dimanche 31 mai 2015

Purchasing an established business with RE...in Delray, Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale

HI.

I'm in the process of searching for an existing business in Delray, Boac and Ft Lauderdale Florida. I want to be close to my only sister who has a home in Boca.

I have found several established businesses with RE that I'm considering looking into. The business types that I'm looking into are Marine engine repair, Auto repair. I do have some experience with both over the years, doing repairs for family friends and my own stuff.

I have never owned a business of this type, however did own a commercial painting company for almost 20 years, but this would be totally different from that. I know that an established business with experienced and certified employees I could benefit from, instead of starting a business from scratch as they say....I could do both however, I think purchasing an established existing business will give me a good start? but I don't know everything..

I have been working as a Government Structural Inspector for 15 years, however my love of wrenching and owning/operating my own shop(not a franchise) has just been a dream until a few months ago... so I'm on the hunt and would appreciate any advise good or bad concerning what I'm getting my self into here, but I'm willing to take a risk YOLO!...

I will have lots of questions for everything that will be involved, except for financing. I have been blesses and will be paying cash for the business that I feel will work best for my family and myself.

I thank you in advance for taking the time to give advice, Lord knows I will need it...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire