lundi 11 mai 2015

Taking on a partner?

I am really just in the beginning phases of starting my business. Today I was having a conversation with someone who in my opinion is a complement to my own skill set. She herself has been tossing around the idea of going into business for herself but is afraid to make the leap. I didn't say anything to her about this but started thinking about a partnership (although they say the only ship that won't sail is a partnership). I believe most of you are on your own but have you ever considered a partner? If you did or if you have one what are some things you looked for in a partner? Since I really haven't even taken on a client yet it wouldn't change things from that perspective. I am just batting around ideas. Thoughts?

Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire