lundi 25 mai 2015

Setting up multiple websites under one business

Hello Everyone! Like I posted in my Introduction, I'm starting a small business and I'm looking forward to learning a lot on this forum through reading the different threads applicable to what I'm attempting to do. I've taken a lot of necessary steps, including getting a SCORE advisor, but I'm still at the very beginning stages of all this and have a long way to go. I'm actually still developing the Business Plan... One thing that I'm hoping someone would be kind enough to break down for me about a speed bump in my business plan, is a question about websites and the business.

Simply put, I'd like to set up a website (I've learned how to build and manage them) in around 10 major cities I've identified that would be great locations. I'd like to do this under my one business, yet have a different name for each business exclusive to that city. So, essentially... One business, ten locations (all online) with each offering the same service, the only difference being a change in name for each and it having it's own website, not linked to the others, but linked legally to my business.

Would this be possible? Any ideas or thoughts on this or how to set this up would be beyond appreciated... Thanks!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire