dimanche 17 mai 2015

Questions about investors, incubators, AngelList, and more.

Alright, so I'm in the process of launching a startup called FreeFall. Basically, I've taken a more (realistic) approach to it. I took clients I had from my electronic repair business and starting the company up. Basically it's an app, I'll go into further details in the future once this is up and running.

I'm dumping a lot of money, borrowing money from people (parents, friends, etc.) and paying these programmers to make the app. It's almost done, it should be ready to be tested within the next couple weeks to a month (deadline is July 1, 2015.)

Lately I've been obsessing over a website called AngelList. It's where Uber got going, Patreon recently started going, and has done some great work in the venture industry. I was wondering if I have an app made, a few clients on the app, and have a solid concept will investors still be interested? Since most of you here know I'm only 15 (16 in July), I'm worried if I present this to an investor and incubator they'll back out once they see my age. Since my only partner is a 18 year old (Ryan's back, he's not going to college, he's actually spending time, life's great right now lol.) and then I have Kulin, who's only 17.

I really am concerned. Plus is an incubator really worth it? I mean most invest a good chunk of money into seeds which is great. I don't know what to do. Any help?

One thing I'd love to have is a business advisor, you know someone to help us through the process until we go public. Where can I get one of those?



Thanks,
Owen


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire