dimanche 31 mai 2015

Question about name filing

Good evening everyone from a new guy here.

I know this question may be very elementary, but I can't find any information about it online. It could be that my search keywords aren't hitting, or It's just an oddball question.

If you're wanting to file a business name with a both a foreign language name, for instance la rana oxidado (Spanish), and The Rusted Frog (its English translation), how do you accomplish this? I know that every state is different, but are there any general guidelines out there? Is it even necessary? If it is, do you ultimately end up filing separate business filings? I'm wanting to make sure that I protect the business name, and there's no information out there that I can find.

Sorry for the multiple questions, and I sincerely appreciate the help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire