vendredi 15 mai 2015

Offline Website Builder

Normally, this is something that I would contract out, however, I find myself with a fair bit of time in the evenings and I want to fill it with something productive. That and what I want for a site isn't what many e-commerce sites currently look like. To all our resident advisers here, don't worry I'm not looking to go full time into web design as I prefer building physical items that I can pick up and touch.

I'm wondering if there are any good offline website builders available that don't require extensive coding knowledge. Most of the builders that I have found either have subscription fees attached (though I am not opposed to buying a program), have poor options, or the reviews on them scare me off.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire