jeudi 14 mai 2015

Starting a managed service provider at 20.

So I just got out of college. Got my associates in computer networking and certification in network+ and security+. I want to start an MSP but i'm afraid it may fail. I actually don't need an office, and I have money saved up from my job during college and the end of high school. I have a solid business plan I have been working on for four years. I don't have any student loans, mar car is payed off, my apartment is cheap, and I am fully prepared for everything a business requires. I honestly would only need like 4 or 5 contracts to live off of at the start, of course 20 would be better lol. Anyways, do you think that i would even be able to get 5 contracts? Literally no MSP's advertise. Seriously. So I could get some radio ads and maybe a bill board or whatever. Let me know what you think. Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire