dimanche 10 mai 2015

Thinking about opening up Iphone repair shop?

Ok so I'm thinking about opening up my own phone repair shop of iphones. There is a certified apple repair shop around here called Megabyt but rarely known. The tough competitor is named The Phone Guys although the hispanic community here in NW Arkansas is amazing and there are no phone repair shops around here that speak spanish besides the people who fix the phones in their own homes. I'm just trying to get a little advice, I want to see if you all think its a good idea. Later on i'd like to open another one in another city thats right next to mine. I don't really like to deal with samsung galaxy phones because I can never get the loca glue on the screen right i screwed up about 2 and didn't wanna try no more is why I want to deal with iphones only.

Also does anyone know if theres a iphone part supplier or something on how to get prices for when i go to SBB.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire