samedi 14 janvier 2017

Online vs B&M

Owning my own store has always been a dream of mine. The idea has been weighing heavy on my mind lately and I keep telling myself why not go for it. The only thins is I have know idea where to start! I'm not sure if having the business be solely e-commerce vs B&M is more beneficial. There are benefits to both, e-commerce will cut down on overhead costs, while Brick and Mortar will allow me to engage with the customers face-to-face.

I am also seeking information on sourcing...I know there are tradeshows to attend which are great networking opportunities but I'm not up-and-running yet. I have reached out to UMB Fashion the folks who present MAGIC in Las Vegas, and they informed me I AM able to attend as a Start-up company however I WILL NOT be able to attend again until I'm a fully functioning business. Is it wise for me attend now (unable to make any purchases-only to network with vendors) or should I wait until I have a better understanding of the direction in which I'm going?

Any advice, referrals, or other info is greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire