mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Your feedback & opinions wanted about selling online wanted please

I am thinking about selling on eBay or Amazon and anyone who has been selling online I would value your opinions & feedback on which one is better , more straightforward & easier etc. between the two or is there another selling platform that is even better & straightforward ?.

No matter who I finally decide to sell with I like the sound of Amazons FBA program , & with ebay I do not like that you are constantly emailing customers their questions , what happens if you go away & do not have internet access - is there any way the system can be automated. As funds are limited I will probably have to use a drop shipper as buying in bulk is probably out for me. Does anyone know of a detailed site that explains all of the intricassys of drop shipping – I already know the basics of how it works.

I am not sure what I am going to sell yet but it will have to be something that is fairly popular & doesn’t cost too much – any ideas. :o

Thanks a lot Craig


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire