samedi 21 janvier 2017

Selling to Retail Shops

Hey everyone. I am a photographer and I have decided to start selling my products wholesale to retail shops. I print my images on a variety of mediums such as Cutting Boards, Mugs, Magnets as well as your normal 8x10 / 11x14 matted prints. I live in Florida and It's "The Season" right now and lots of the snow birds have been buying my smaller items at the Art shows I do on the weekends.

SOOO my dilemma is that I know I have a good product and they are selling but my biggest questions is when selling to retail do you need to give tables, stands, etc to the shop that will be selling your products. I know every shop is different but I will be selling to Gift Shops mainly and I'm curious If I should buy a Magnet display for the counter and Standing Rotating Picture display for my prints, and also a small rack or easels for my cutting boards. Thanks, I'm all ready to start going to the shops but want to make a good first impression and know exactly what I have and how it will fit into their store. Thanks Jim


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire