dimanche 15 janvier 2017

Vincent Bookkeeping - New to forum

Hello Everyone,

I am Wendy Vincent, the founder of Vincent Bookkeeping. I have been in business now for eight years. My business is in the heart of the Silicon Valley. I have been doing Bookkeeping & Accounting starting with my fathers automotive shop, and my brothers HVAC business. I went to college for Real Estate and did commerical property management for 20+ years. Although I have done everything from working at starbucks to pushing back airplanes all in the hope of figureing out what i wanted to be when i grew up.

I am happy to say that I found my passion a long time ago and didn't know it until I was 30 years old. I didn't take the risk of opening my own business until i was 40 years old... A Late start is better than not starting at all.

I am happy to find this forum, and I hope I can be helpful to some, and get good advice from others.
In business we all need a mentor and good advice.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire