samedi 28 janvier 2017

Return Policy Logo

I want to add a logo on my site stating my return policy to make it more easy to find. I have a return policy which is a 30 day return policy. Return an item in unused condition for any reason within 30 days and I will refund your money. So I want like a golden shield logo stating 30 day return policy on the footer of my page. If there is a better place to put it let me know. Now is just "30 Day Return Policy" good? Seems like most sites use something like 100% satisfaction guaranteed or 30 day money back guarantee. I assume most these sites still require the item to be returned but somewhere in my head I feel it infers you will give a refund if for any reason they are not happy. So would it be deceitful for me to use something more like that rather than just 30 day return policy? Just looking for opinions before I make the logo and post on my site.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire