lundi 12 août 2013

Business account used for personal (groceries) one time...

Hello,



I have a quick question about the thread title...



Here it is. I have a business account with X amount of dollars in it. I went to the store, left my personal debit card at home on accident and paid

$250 for groceries with my business debit card. I can replace the money, but do I need to fill out any paperwork in order to maintain the separation

between business and personal uses? This is the first and only time I plan to use it this way. So far I have only used my business account on business expenses. I just want to make sure that I will be able to still write the business purchases off during tax season.



Thank you for reading.



Chris





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/accounting-taxes/9414-business-account-used-personal-groceries-one-time.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire