mardi 13 août 2013

Taking the fear out of tackling your side projects

A lot of the new posts here talk about the fear of starting something on the side. I ran into this article that I think hits all of the nails right on the head.




Quote:




I used to let fear of a failed side project keep me from trying new things outside of my normal workload. Or worse, I constantly had ideas for side projects but never actually started any. My day-job was comfortable, so I didn’t want to fail at something new. But, the truth is, I wasn’t pushing myself and I certainly wasn’t growing. My skills stagnated.



Read the original article here:

Make Your Side Projects Wildly Successful: Treat Them Like Experiments - 99U





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9419-taking-fear-out-tackling-your-side-projects.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire