vendredi 30 août 2013

Youtube views marketing

Hi



I'm starting my own youtube views/likes business, reting a server to provide real views from social media website (facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google ... ect ) it cost me about $500 per mounth.



I do not have a website to promote my business, I know that my rates are cheaper than most of other providers.



starting at 50,000 Worldwide Views for only $15,99 in less than 3 days (good retention) , I need some help to find costumers for my business

I know it's difficult without a website but if I made a website I know that I have to invest again for it, you know ...



thanks for reading, Best regards



Saul Hudston





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9564-youtube-views-marketing.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire