jeudi 22 août 2013

Can a Normal person Backend SEO there site

Hi



Last-week we had a meeting with a SEO firm and was shocked when they typed certain keywords we didn't display anywhere in Google. I took it upon myself after the meeting and tried different keywords and even the city beside the keyword and nothing still showed.:mad:



Is Back-ending SEO your E commerce site via keywords something a normal person can complete to gain rank,I'm still shocked because I took the time to keyword all the products on my-site.



We have a Google place page that's 93% complete with keywords of select equipment we carry,IE Snowboards & Longboards.



looking for advice if we should spend the $$$$$ with the SEO Company or try something else.



Thanks





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/search-engine-optimization/9484-can-normal-person-backend-search-engine-optimization-there-site.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire