samedi 10 août 2013

Starting A Cleaning Business?

Anyone have experience with this? It is always something that has been in the back of my head and here's why:





1. I know a guy in my hometown that did it and made decent money (a town with 6,000 people)





2. I assume the startup costs are relatively low





3. Every business is a potential customer







Some things I'm worried about?





1. Is this business too saturated now?





2. Is it hard to find clients? I mean, you are basically asking them to trust you to come in their business unattended.





3. I'm not sure what to charge. I mean, I can research but in my particular area, it might be a little tough.







What is everyone's thoughts on starting a cleaning business? A good move? Bad move? Thanks!









Also, if anyone does have experience with this and can give me some "must haves" that would be great!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9391-starting-cleaning-business.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire