jeudi 15 août 2013

Wordpress theme infected?

My wordpress has been infected and I didn't even notice it. An associate notified me of this and is trying to fix it, so far has not been able to. In the meantime she has switched me to a temporary theme until she can figure it out. She said there was a brute force attach on Wordpress a few weeks ago. I didn't hear anything about that. Has anyone here been affected by this? This lady has taken me under her wings and keeps my Wordpress and plug-ins updated. Had she not been monitoring my website I would have never known, would I? Is there something I should be doing to keep something like this from happening again? Per her instructions I have changed my password to a more complicated password but was wondering if there was anything else I should be doing?



Thanks,





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/website-management/9436-wordpress-theme-infected.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire