vendredi 16 août 2013

How to sell pictures? How increase sale?

Hi,

I have got a little problem with my biznes. I am a photographer and i work in hospital. Every monday i go to the special room where, relax mom's (8) with new borned baby's. Then I speak everyone that i am photographer and doing one gratis foto to baby's & parents. I take several picture. If the parents agree foto are going to newspapper and FB.



In Tuesday I work in photoshop with foto's.



Wednesday that's day when parents are going off hospital. I have got with me 6 picture to one baby. One picture is gratis, but 5 picture I am selling (1st pacage). All pictures are in special album. Inside on the left is one picture on page. On the right are 5 fotos in special overlap. The customer must take off picture to see next. Also I have got second pacage 20 picture, but 15 am sending by post office, e-mail, mms.

Prize: 1 foto – gratis,

single foto – 8$ ,

1st pacage (5 foto) – 25$,

2nd pacage (20foto) – 50$.



So how can i increase sell? How to speak with new parents? Maybe album isn't correct?

Have you got any sugestion to promotion?



Please help,



Sory for my launguage, i am learning eng





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9445-how-sell-pictures-how-increase-sale.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire