vendredi 9 août 2013

LLC to S Corp in QuickBooks

We have a small consulting firm that was established last year. We initially set up the company as an LLC with two partners, owning 50% each. We utilized QuickBooks as our accounting software last year. We have since elected to be taxed as an S Corporation and I am trying to complete our taxes for last year as such. Does anyone know how to alter the company set up in QuickBooks from an LLC to an S Corp, in order for the information to be imported properly into Turbo Tax? Do I have to establish a "new" company or can I simply alter the current one? If I do have to start from scratch, how do I import all the information for this year and last so that I do not have to reenter anything?



Thanks in advance for any help provided!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9385-llc-s-corp-quickbooks.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire