dimanche 11 août 2013

Outsourcing/Offshoring Partnership

Hi all,



I am Kim, I'm from the Philippines a country in SE-Asia, I was looking over the internet for a business partner, I saw this nice page and it seems that someone will really be interested to my proposal here.



Let me start by saying this, Our country is in boom of Outsourcing Business right now. BPO industry accounts for almost 1.5% of our Annual GDP of our country.



Many american's and foreign investor are diving in this business here in our country, unfortunately as local resident without enough budget I cannot start my own Outsourcing Firm, but with the help of you my future business partner, everything will be possible.



This will be a great opportunity between you and me.



Please do contact me back for more information on my email kimprotacio@yahoo.com of my skype ID - kimprotacio



Kind Regards,

Kim





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/starting-your-business/9401-outsourcing-offshoring-partnership.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire