lundi 19 août 2013

Does Operating Agreement Date Really Matter?

Hi guys, it's me again! Before I get into my question I just want to say thanks again. My business is official now, I have successfully filed with my state. All of which I would not have been able to do without your help. I am hoping you can come through for me again.



Now that I have my SOSL# I guess my next step is to get a bank account. Before I sent off my paperwork to form my LLC business, I already had an Operating Agreement created, signed and myself and another Member have been running operations off the terms in that agreement. So here is my question, before I go to the banks and they give me a headache over this....Our Operating Agreement is dated about three months before our LLC-1/LLC-12 was filed and confirmed. Will the banks have an issue with this? Should I change the date on the Operating Agreement for a date after the LLC-1/LLC-12 were filed? Anyone have thoughts about this? Thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9462-does-operating-agreement-date-really-matter.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire