samedi 10 août 2013

Are there any aspiring copywriters out there that want a small project for practice?

Get some practice with a real live client...... Runners run, fighters fight, writers write.....

IMO my writing sucks.

I would give you feedback in regards to number of hits and quality of leads your ad generates as well.

I want to hire some one to help me in a small trades business but I am quite particular about who I would communicate with and I want the copy to be clear about this to minimize the one sentence replies to my email box.



PM me for details if you are interested.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/copywriting/9392-there-any-aspiring-copywriters-out-there-want-small-project-practice.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire