samedi 31 août 2013

Design Studio Website Feedback - Wozcreative

Hey guys!



So I've been ripping up everyones work so now it's my turn to ask for some reliable, honest feedback on my new website that is 85% there.

I am going to have it up for you temporarily for the next couple of days, hopefully I can get some feedback, but then I'll have to take it down as I don't really want it floating around for too long as it's not complete (and may get confusing for people with the 2 sites in existance)





Anyway my ORIGINAL site is: www.wozcreative.com

The original one was meant for to show that I'm a freelancer and catered towards small business and design agencies who would hire if they got too busy.



But the one I need to get feedback on is: (temporary url)Wozcreative | Elwira Wozniak | Portfolio | Toronto Mississauga Freelance Graphic and Website Designer

This new one needs to focus on me being a "design studio"... I would like less design agencies coming to me.. I want to work with clients directly.

I also don't want to seem like a huge company—because I'll never be one.. atleast for the next 3 - 5 years. My business model is to provide everything from conception (logo/branding) to print/flyers/brochures... to website design and development. So startups are fantastic for that. They also always have the most passion and that energy rubs of on you!



What I will be adding to the site that is currrently not there:

• FAQ

• Quote Request Form with downloadable PDFs that have fillable forms for specific projects.. ie logo design.

• Pricing Details (just a detail page about how I structure projects)

• In the future divide up all my services into separate pages and provide more information

• Add much more portfolio pieces

• Add logos to my "clients" page.. maybe restructure that page a bit better.. the list doesn't work for me.

• Add more infographics/icons to specific key information

• Maybe redesign the logo.. so far a placeholder

• Maybe re-wrod and restructure what I am saying.. I'm very bad with grammar and I know I need to re-read and re-write many many times but I'm ok with that.





Regarding style, my focus was more on "content" and the portfolio pieces themselves. I wanted to make sure the site is not extracting from the actaul work/services... and the simpler the design the less I will get bored of it. Flat design is also in ;)



So I'd be happy to hear from developers, designers and even potential clients who know nothing about design to give me honest feedback.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/design-development/9571-design-studio-website-feedback-wozcreative.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire