lundi 26 août 2013

Planing to start a business as LLC single owner.

I am planning to start a convenience store business in SC as LLC single owner. My visa status is H1 which says that i can able to invest in business but i cant able to work for that entity. SO i am planning to hire some employee to run my day to day business.But my problem is , i cant able to sign on my checks because i cant able to work for my entity . Can any body please suggest what can i do for signing the checks. If possible i am planning to keep my partner from india .who leave in india. can he run the business from india like signing the checks. is that is a problem if he send blank checks from india.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9511-planing-start-business-llc-single-owner.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire