jeudi 8 août 2013

Curiosity HR Question

I'm not hiring, so this is hypothetical.



I worked for a company where the secretary told everybody (except me) what everybody was earning. Obviously that's a no no. Can create a lot of infighting.



Let's take it a step further. Suppose she was doing drugs or drinking on the job. Maybe she stole some stuff but was just fired, no criminal record. Etc.



__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________



So, lets say I'm hiring a job applicant and I know some or all of the above about the person. Can I use that knowledge to disqualify the applicant?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://www.small-business-forum.net/managing-your-business/9380-curiosity-hr-question.html

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire